Preheat Pigeon Super Air Fryer at 180°C for 5 minutes.
Super Air Fryer
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Temperature: 160°C
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- French bread or pav buns cut into slices
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- 6-7 flakes crushed garlic
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1-2 tsp oregano
- Some red chili flakes to sprinkle
- 2 tbsp cooking oil/ olive oil (optional)
How to cook
Step 1: Prepare garlic butter by mixing all the ingredients together.
Step 2: Spread some garlic butter on each slice and top them with cheese. Sprinkle some chili flakes and oregano. Spoon a little oil (if required).
Step 3: Pre-heat Super Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 160°C. Arrange the bread in fry basket and close it properly. Keep the fryer at 160°C for 10-12 minutes to toast the bread. Serve hot with tomato sauce.